a) Regular School / Jr College
i. Admission Rules
b) Admission is open for boys of class V every year. Students are admitted to the higher classes depending on the vacancies. The following points regarding the admission procedure may please be noted:
a) Admission is open for all eligible students irrespective of caste, creed or religion.
b) For admission to class V, the candidate should be between 09 to10 years of age. The age limit for the higher classes will be accordingly set.
c) The application form along with the prospectus will be supplied on payment of Rs.250/- in cash or by demand draft drawn in favour of "Commandant, Bhbnsala Military School, Nashik" payable at Nashik.
d) The application form for seeking admission along with the prescribed registration fee of Rs.300/- (non refundable) should be sent to the School on or before 31stMarch (every year). Note: Presently the registration Fee is Rs.300/-(kindly enclose a demand draft in favour of Commandant, Bhonsala Military School payable at Nashik or the amount may be deposited in any branch of Axis Bank on the attached challan.
e) Admission test along with Physical, Medical Tests and Interview will be conducted in the last week of April and first week of May. The change in dates if any, of the Tests shall be communicated to the short listed candidates. Please note that mere registration is no guarantee of being called for entrance test. The result will be declared on the same day. The parents of the selected candidates will be required to pay the fees, students expenses, caution money and deposit (refer fee challan for the schedule for the payment of fees) on the same day or else the seat will be offered to the next candidate on the waiting list. The fees will not be refunded in case the candidate does not finally join the School or leaves the School during the academic year.
f) The written test will be appropriate to the standard from which the candidate has recently passed. Old question papers are not supplied by the School.
g) The Interview is conducted to ascertain the general smartness, confidence, general awareness, sociability etc of the candidate.
h) Academic year commences on first/second Monday of June every year (the students are required to report on the Sunday prior to it).
i) At the junior college level, we have Science stream only, (i) Compulsory subjects: English, Physics, Chemistry and IT. (ii) Optional Subjects: two out of Maths / Biology / Defence Studies.
j) For the Junior College (class XI) the admission will be finalized within four days of announcement of S.S.C. (class X) results of Maharashtra State Board.
k) The students from the other States/Boards will have to submit School Leaving Certificate duly countersigned by the District Education Officer. A Migration Certificate, if required, will also have to be submitted.
I) The students belonging to the other States/Boards will have to obtain a clearance certificate from the Maharashtra State Education Department/Board.
m) The students are admitted only when the fee & other charges as prescribed have been paid fully.
NOTE: The School Leaving Certificate from the previous school should be obtained only after admission to this school has been confirmed by us in writing.
i. Fees / Other Dues 1. A schedule showing details regarding payment of fees and other deposits is as follows for the academic year 2016-17.
|Sr No||Particulars||Old Student||New Student|
3. Kindly note that unless the dues are cleared and a clearance note is obtained from the account section, the Bhawan Master, will not allow any student to join the Bhawan.
4. The parents / guardians are requested to note that withdrawal of a ward in between the academic session would entail payment of full fees for the complete academic year
1. On Disciplinary Ground: Being a Military School, great stress is laid on discipline. The School authorities have a right to remove a student from the School in case he :
a) Fails to maintain school or bhawan discipline and his influence is considered harmful for the other students.
b) Leaves the School premises without proper permission.
c) Indulges in malpractices.
d) Is considered unable to adjust to the routine and pattern of the School/Hostel.
e) If the student is found involved in thefts.
f) Keeping mobile on person.
2. Medical Ground : A student may be withdrawn from the School in case he is found to be medically or physically unfit to undergo the tough school routine and in case his sickness is likely to have harmful effect on the other students in the hostel.
3. If the student is removed from the School vide para 1 no refund of fees is admissible.
4. Refund of Deposit: Deposit amount will be refunded only after 3 months of ward leaving the School.
If withdrawal is after starting of academic year, following fees will be deducted:
|For First 15 days||Rs.15,000/-|
|For First 30 days||Rs.20,000/-|
|Upto one & half month||Rs.25,000/-|
|Upto two months||Rs.30,000/-|
|After two months||No Refund|
iv. School Term &Leave
1. The academic session is divided into two terms. The first term begins on the first/second Monday of June and the second term in Oct/Nov after Diwali vacations. The date of reopening of the School is informed to the parents through a circular. The parents are requested to ensure that their wards report to school on the reopening day, those who do not join on the specified date will be charged a fine @ Rs.50 per day. No student is allowed to stay in the School during vacations.
2. Leave of any kind is discouraged as it affects the studies and other training routine of the students. However, it may be granted on extreme compassionate/ medical grounds. Festivals, marriage / illness of distant relatives will not be accepted. In case of overstay, a fine @ Rs.150/- per day will be charged.
- Blood group
- TT ,
ix. Caution for new admission
x. Admission Form
xi. Admission Schedule
Date of Interview - 5th to 9th
20th March 2016
03rd April 2016