1) Know About Us.
The Bhonsala Military School, Nashik was established by Late Dharmaveer Dr. B.S. Moonje who was a firm believer of Indianisation of the Armed Forces during the British Rule and indispensability of Military Training to Indian Youth. Dr. Moonje formed the Central Hindu Military Education Society (C.H.M.E.S.) at Nashik in 1937 and started the School on 12th Jun 1937. Over the years the School has established itself as good residential school catering for educational needs of students from all over India and also as a focal point for Military Education..
The Bhonsala Military School is located at the heart of Nashik City in a neat and compact 160 acres campus. The campus consists of the Main School Building, Bhawans (Hostels), Messes, playgrounds including a 400 mtr Athletic track, stable and horse riding school, swimming pool, firing range, obstacle course etc.
The aim of Bhonsala Military School, Nashik to prepare the students to appear for the UPSC (NDA) Examination, SSB Interview and to build up physical and mental abilities in them, which are essential for them to become an officer in the Defence Services.
4) School Set Up.
The Bhonsala Military School, Nashik is a Govt. recognized and Aided school headed by the Commandant, a retired Army/Navy/Air Force officer. This school comes directly under the Central Hindu Military Education Society. Its policy matters, technical guidance and selection procedure are personally monitored by the Commandant and CHMES Society.
On admission to NDA Batch, Students further get the admission in Bhonsala Military School, where they follow the State Board pattern (English Medium) where they study in XI and XII Std. in Science Stream. They are required to maintain their academic performance of minimum 70 percent marks. Students who fail to maintain this standard are likely to be withdrawn from the Bhonsala Military School.
6) UPSC (NDA) Entrance Examination and SSB Interview.
A detail coaching for the subjects of UPSC (NDA) examination is given to students by dedicated & experienced faculties, Stress is also laid on improving their communication in English. They are given practice in Lectures, Debates, Quiz Competition, and Group Discussions. The curriculum is so structured that students are by default prepared to face the SSB Interview. Apart from UPSC (NDA) syllabus, the school conducts academic classes for XI and XII std in subjects like English, Maths, Physics, Chemistry, GK, Defence Studies and Biology. Each student gets minimum two chances to appear in the UPSC (NDA) examination while he is at Bhonsala Military School in XII standard, i.e. in September and April.
7) Educational Qualification for admission in NDA Batch at BMS.
Candidates who are appearing /appeared in class 10th Board Examination with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English subject as well as secured 60% marks in Class 8th, & 9th standard examination are eligible to appear.
The candidates age between 14.5 to 17 years on 31st July of this year are eligible.
9) Entrance Examination and Oral Interview.
(a) Food and Messing : A balanced diet of minimum 3200 calories per 0day is served to student under the direct supervision of Commandant/CTO. Three meals are offered in a day and wholesome menu is prepared for every week by the Messing Committee consisting of Mess Manager and Students representatives.
(b) Library : The Bhonsala Military School has its own well-equipped library with a large collection of books on various subjects. The collection contains Encyclopedias, books on Military History, Military Science, Arms and Equipment's, Biographies of Prominent Military Personalities and Books on miscellaneous topics including fiction.
11. Daily Routine (From Monday to Friday).
The daily routine of the Students is as follows:-
Military form of discipline is maintained in the Bhonsala Military School and stress is laid on maintaining a high standard of personal turn out and conduct in and outside the campus.
Reasons for Withdrawal : Withdrawal of cadets is not permitted before completion of Std XII. In case of parents still wish to withdraw their child for a reason, a written request must be submitted by registered post, at least one month in advance. However, FULL FEES for the current year will be payable. The withdrawal will be subject to Govt. Rules.
On Disciplinary Grounds: Being a military school, great stress is laid on discipline. School authorities reserve the right to expel/ask for the withdrawal of a cadet in case of:-
Cadet does not maintain school discipline and/or his influence is considered detrimental for other cadets.
- Cadet fails in the same class for two consecutive years.
- Cadet leaves the school premises without proper permission.
- Cadet is caught for examination malpractices.
- Cadet is unable to adjust to the routine of the school.
- Cadet does not follow COVID 19 Instructions.
Note: Fees is not refunded in case of withdrawal/expulsion of a cadet on any of the above grounds.
OUR RAMDANDEES (STUDENTS)
- 1. Padma-Bhushan Lt.Gen. Dr. M.L.Chibber. PVSM, AVSM (Retd)
- 2. Lt Gen S.C. Sardeshpande,PVSM, VSM (Retd.)
- 3. Lt Gen Sahastrabuddhe, PVSM, AVSM (Retd.)
- 4. Air Marshal Ajit Bhonsale
- 5. Brig Mukund Bodwadkar (Retd)
- 6. Col Prakash Kitkule, (Retd.) V.C.
- 7. Col Bhatnagar
- 8. Col Vivek Kane
- 9. Gp Capt Abhishek Karle
- 10. Wg Co M. G. Hastak (Retd)
- 11. Lt Col Rana Nader
- 12. Lt Col Ajay Sinha
- 13. Maj Deval Dixit
- 14. Maj P. A. Panditrao (Retd)
- 15. Maj Sumit Randive
- 16. Maj Vishal Karad (Retd)
- 17. Maj Ganesh Elis
- 18. Maj Sandesh Kadam
- 19. Maj Vikrant Shetye
- 20. Lt. Vishwash Nadkarni
- 21. Capt Bharatbhushan More
- 22. Capt Rajesh Bandhe
- 23. Capt Rahul Shesh
- 24. Capt Rahul Pawar
- 25. Flt Lt S. M. Ghatate (Retd)
- 26. Flt Lt Krupal Panchabuddhe
- 27. Lt Amey Mangrulkar
- 28. Lt Siddhu Nagral
- 29. Lt Shrikant Shinde
- 30. Lt Prashant shinde
- 31. Lt Pranay Sanjay Laad
- 32. Lt Abhaysingh Solanki
- 33. Lt Kashyap Bhat
- 34. Fg Offr Ninad Madavgane
- 35. Lt Achalsingh Gaur
- 36. Lt S. Gokuldas
- 37. Lt Rajesh S. Naik
- 38. Lt. Prasad Athawale
- 39. Lt Ashutosh S. Rane
- 40. Lt. Bhaskar Banerjee
- 41. Hon. Shri. Vasantrao Sathe, Ex. Union Minister, Govt. of India.
- 42. Hon. Shri. Shrikant Jichkar, Ex Minister. Govt of Mah
- 43. Hon. Shri. Bharat Bondre, Ex. Education Minister. Gov of Mah
|SUBJECTS FOR CLASS XI & XII SCI
|| 2) General Knowledge
|| 4) Chemistry
||6) Defense Studies
SPECIAL FEATURES FOR NDA ENTRANCE AND SSB INTERVIEW
- 1) Qualified Academic Teaching Faculty.
- 2) Teachers of vast experience for NDA Special Coaching.
- 3) Guest Lectures of Defense Officers.
- 4) Evening Coaching.
- 5) Updated Library.
- 6) Round the year preparation for SSB Interview.
- 7) Smart Class Room with E-Learning material.
- 8) Military Tourism (Including NDA & other Military location visits)