- The School is affiliated to the Maharashtra Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education, Pune.
- Admission is open for only Boys in Class 6th every year.
- Students are admitted to the higher classes i.e. up to 9th Std. depending on the vacancies.
- The registration form for seeking admission will be available on the school website from 26th January to 31st March Every Year.
For 6th std to 9th std Admission:
The first instalment of school fees has to be paid in the school office through the Debit Card/Credit card/ Net Banking /UPI at the time of admission confirmation.
The Application Form Sent by Courier / Post Only
The following documents must be submitted by the parents along with the application form
- Filled Application Form
- Xerox copy of receipt for payment of Rs.1100/-
- Attested photocopy of annual mark sheet of the previous year.
- Attested photocopy of progress report of first terminal exam of the current class.
- Aadhaar Number photocopy
The written test will be appropriate to the standard from which the candidate has recently passed. Old question papers are not made available by the School.
The Interview is conducted to ascertain the General smartness, confidence, general awareness, sociability, Discipline, inclination towards defence services etc. of the candidate.